“But what if it rains on our wedding day?!”
Then you’ll have the absolute most beautiful moody unique photos and your Emerald Bay elopement will be one you’ll definitely never forget! ✨
Liz & Dylan traveled all the way from Minnesota to say “I do” in Lake Tahoe. They had never been to the area before, but knew in their hearts it was the special place they wanted to promise forever together. They could’ve been bummed out that what should’ve been a sunny spring day, turned into the ultimate rainy moody vibe. But they didn’t let the weather dull their shine for even a second. They soaked in every little second of their elopement & smiled every step of the way.
I was so inspired by these two and just in awe of this unique day. It made me think so much about how the tone of your wedding day can be such a metaphor to the tone of your relations. For L & D, their tone was – throw literally anything our way and we will make the best of it. That’s so damn cool.
Congrats you two! Thank you for making the world a better place with your love.
Tips for handling unexpected rain on your wedding or elopement day:
- Stay Positive – Embrace the idea that rain on your wedding day is considered good luck. It can also create a cozy, intimate atmosphere.
- Umbrellas and Rain Gear – Provide stylish umbrellas for your guests and bridal party. You can even use clear or colorful umbrellas as a fun and practical accessory.
- Stay Flexible – Be prepared to make some last-minute adjustments, and trust your vendors to handle unforeseen situations.
- Embrace It – Use the rain as part of your wedding theme. Raindrops can make for beautiful and romantic photos.
- Have Fun – Remember that it’s your special day, and the most important thing is celebrating your love! Don’t let the weather dampen your spirits.